DIY miniature Cardboard House

Made a pretty neat cardboard house with egg carton trimmings as the building facade, and a mango cardboard box this weekend. Overall a two week labour of love, and this DIY project truly tries your patience! 

I missed having the kiddies around me while I made this during lockdown as I'm sure they would have had amazing fun, watching all the elements come together. I've also used some unused trinkets, pebbles, decorative flowers and leaves (and one of them happens to be a crochet anklet bought during my trip to Manila.. used these in the garden decor. I've used barbeque sticks for the poles and just lots of imagination and creativity to get this piece done yesterday. 

I hope you get to try this for your children as I'm sure they'll be super amazed at the outcome! 

Stay safe,
Munira
Added lights inside the rooms as well as the lamp on the floor..

And it all started with this structure!!

Comments

Unknown said…
With the lights it's looking brilliant
Unknown said…
Warm and cozy little house it is❤️❤️
Unknown said…
Ohh soo amazing n cozy. Brought back my childhood memories 😍❣️
Shalini Collen said…
Your just Amazing Munira ❣️